Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sex in the library test. . .and the results are. . .

Ok, so a little moment of fun. I came across this from another site, and I figured, sure why not. So, readers out there, now you know. I thought I would do a bit better than "definitely almost" (maybe in a different library?). At any rate, why not take a chance and see how you rate, hehe?




Hell yeah.
You scored 85 bookishness and 64 kinkiness!

You love books, you're down with the kink...you'd almost definitely
have sex in the library. Find a partner, find a good spot...and go for
it.




My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 80% on bookishness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 7% on kinkiness
Link: The Sex In The Library Test written by missthang8 on Ok Cupid

1 comment:

James Hitchcock said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.