Monday, November 27, 2006

Turns out that meme or other had extra items.

Found out from CW at Ruminations that this meme had some extra items. So, in the interest of being complete, here goes part deux:

1. What shirt are you wearing?

White Hard Rock Cafe tee, from the Minneapolis HRC. Actually, unless I am teaching, I am a tee and jeans kind of guy.

2. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?

Some cheap sneakers. Brand is not really an issue for shoes.

3. Bright or Dark Room?

Bright, somewhat.

4. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

Have not met the person personally, but I enjoy the blog very much.

5. Where is your nearest 7-11?

Your guess is as good as mine.

6. Who told you he/she loved you last?

The better half.

7. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

Hmm, nothing illegal. Other than that, an allergy pill.

8. How many rolls of film do you need developed?

None. There may be a roll floating in the apartment someplace, but as long as it is lost, it's not getting developed. You get the idea.

9. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

I get annoyed, but what can you do?

10. Are you touchy feely?

Not really.

11. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

Hmm, can't really think of any. I don't wear any jewelry, and while I have a pocketwatch, I only wear it when I am out of the house.

12. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

Frozen custards at Ritters last Saturday.

13. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

Nope.

14. How much cash do you have on you?

A little bit, but that's for me to know.

15. What's a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”

Floor.

And there ya go folks. As always, I never tag people. Do it if it moves you.

No comments: