Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pancakes in a can

When I saw this, I thought it was a joke. It turns out that Batter Blaster really provides pancake batter in a can. And for the finishing touch, it is organic too. What's truly tragic is that apparently there are no stores here in the area that carry the product. I love pancakes, and I would certainly appreciate being able to save some time when making them. The whole "shake, point, blast, and cook" sounds easy enough. Then again, do we really want to shake, point, and blast pancake batter? I can only imagine the nefarious uses this canned item could have. Batter fights anyone? When I saw it, that was what I envisioned: two brats in a kitchen grabbing hold of the cans and bombs away. Anyhow, the site features a nice little advertisement clip. Man, I could use some pancakes.

A hat tip to Say No to Crack.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

>Then again, do we really want to shake, point, and blast pancake batter?

Well, HELL YEAH! Was that a trick question?

A. Rivera said...

Hey Lisa, thanks for stopping by. As I said, I really see this item for its nefarious uses rather than to make actual pancakes. Pointing it at the pan was the last thing on my mind, hehe.

Lisa said...

Well either way I am verrrry disappointed they only seem to sell it in California. Flyover states need batter in a can too!

A. Rivera said...

Yea, I did notice that when I tried to look up a market nearby that would have it. What? We don't eat pancakes out in the heart of America? Think of the children, hehe.