Friday, May 09, 2008

Quiz says I should visit Thailand

This quiz gave a few choices that could have given me a different result. For instance, on the question about what I like about Asian culture, I said the spirituality/religion, but I could have chosen any of the other answers probably. So, for me at least, some tough choices. If I had a very comfortable plane to ride in and plenty of money, I would probably love to travel to Asia and see different countries. Heck, the restless itinerant nature is calling to me, but alas I have work to do. Would be nice to be able to take off sometime, would it not? So, happy Friday to readers out there, and here is the result for this time:

You Should Travel to Thailand

You may enjoy getting spiritual at a Buddhist retreat...
Or just feasting on a ton of cheap and amazing Thai food.

No comments: