Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Quiz: Halloween 2008 edition

What would a Friday be here at The Itinerant Librarian if it did not have a quiz or two? I cannot disappoint my two readers, so here we go:


First, what does my favorite candy say about me?






What Your Love of Twix Says About You



You are a generous and caring person. You are soft hearted.

You're the type who needs a partner. You just don't feel right on your own.



You are more fragile than outward appearances would suggest.

You tend to be a pushover. You are very sensitive and easy to break.

I don't know about the pushover part, though I often do find it hard to say "no" to some people. And here is one more:





You Are a Vampire



You are charming, sensual, and even a bit manipulative.

You can't help but get people to do what you want.



You have sharp senses and a strong predatory instinct.

You go after what you want, without mercy.



While you have the heart of a killer, many people are drawn to you.

You are elegant, timeless, and mysterious. You are the ultimate fantasy object.



I will admit I liked that result, since I like vampires a bit better than werewolves. In fact, I have dressed up as a vampire in the past. This year I am going out as a devil, hehe.

A hat tip to Liz at Library Tavern for pointing these out.

No comments: