Friday, April 13, 2018

My Life In Books-- A book tag thing

I saw this at Angel's Guilty Pleasures, who got it from someplace else (you get the idea), and I figured I could give a spin. So here we go. Questions are as provided.

Find a book for each of your initials. (Links go to my reviews of the books)


A:  
 Ahsoka (Star Wars).

R:




R:  



L:   





Count your age on your bookshelf. What book is it? (I just counted to magical number on my shelf of read books): 




Pick a book set in your city/country.





Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.  



 Ghostland (I would love to see the haunted places this book presents)


Pick a book that’s your favorite color.



 Bringing the Tarot to Life (blue cover).


Which book do you have the fondest memories of?

One Hundred Years of Solitude (Spanish edition of course. Amazingly enough, I have not reviewed it. I will have to do that sometime down the road).

Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?

Ensayo sobre la ceguera (Essay on Blindness. I hated this so much I did not review it). 

Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?

I have so many books on the TBR pile, and no rush when it comes to reading them, so who knows. Having said that, if I manage to complete reading the Horus Heresy series, that would be pretty cool. 



     

No comments: