Friday, December 21, 2018

Holiday Post 2018: Books and Reading

Welcome to the third in my series of my 2018 holiday posts. Today we are looking at books and reading. This is where I share some book lists to give you ideas for gifts as well as for reading in 2019. This year I think pickings were a bit slim compared to previous years when it comes to good book lists. Still, I think we got a good sampling. I'll add some comments, and where I can, I will highlight books from these lists I may have read already.

A Christmas tree made out of books, because you know in some library somewhere there is one  of these.



Some general lists

A sampling of general lists from newspapers, magazines, websites, etc.


Specific Topics Lists

It seems there is a list for just about every other reader out there. Let's look at a few of them.


Graphic Novels and Comics


Food and drink


Bookish things and trivia

  • Via LitHub, the best book covers.  This is according to some book cover designers.

No comments: