Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Reading Challenge: Audiobook Challenge 2021

I did this one last year, and I figure that I will give it another go in 2021. I am finding a few good things via my local library's Hoopla, so I think I have enough books to have a good listening selection. 
 
If you are interested and want to learn more, you can see the sign up post by the host, Caffeinated Reader.  

Some details from the rules: 

  • Books must be in audio format (but can be any audio format).
  • Any genre counts.
  • Crossovers from other challenges are good.
  • Social online hashtag is #2021AudiobookChallenge.

 


 

I am keeping my initial commitment on the low side, so doing the same as last year: 

Weekend Warrior = 5 to 10 audiobooks. 

If I read more, I will upgrade the challenge. 

Books I listened to for this challenge:

  1. Jennifer McCartney, The Joy of Leaving Your Sh*t All Over the Place.  
  2. George Anastasia, Joe Barrett (narrator), Gotti's Rules
  3. Henry Hill, as told to Gus Russo, Gangsters and Goodfellas.  
  4. Diana B. Henriques, The Wizard of Lies.
  5. Anthony M. DeStefano (author), Keith Sellon Wright (narrator), The Big Heist.

Update note (8/20/2021): With The Big Heist I complete the lower end of this challenge. I will keep adding books as I read them to see how many more I can do.