Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Reading Challenge: Manga Reading Challenge 2021

Just a quick note to declare I will be doing the 2021 Manga Reading Challenge over at Anime Planet. This is a new challenge for me this year. The site Anime Planet is new to me as well, so I am giving it a try too this year. The challenge is flexible, though the lowest commitment level is 5 titles. I have been wanting to get back to reading manga, manwha, etc. so I am hoping this challenge will help me out. I will aim for at least 5 titles but I hope to read more in 2021.

List of titles read for this challenge: 
 
  1.  (Zero)

Update note (12/6/2021): I did not even get out of the gate with this one. Part of it was that I just did not pick up manga this year. Some of that was due to just not in the mood (and I blame the pandemic for some of that) and part of it was I was reading other things. Also, remembering to go to their website to log them in was a bit of an extra hassle given it is not a website I use often. I had hoped to use some of the manga titles I already have to read for this as well as for the Mount TBR challenge. Oh well. There is always next year.



No comments: