Saturday, November 05, 2005

What kind of postmodernist am I? Yea Baby, Bring it On!

On the one hand, I am not much for postmodernism. On the other hand, I was once an English major, and theory was a large part of that lifestyle. So actually the result does make sense because I did have to eat journal articles for breakfast (and lunch, and dinner, all passed under the door like some monk in a cell. Of course no one knew the fun I had in said cell, hehe); I still eat a few journal articles. I did not quite live for theory back then, but I think I did pretty well back then. I am sure my old theory professor would be proud. All that, and the girl is kind of cute. Anyways, why not try it for yourself? I got the link to the quiz from Mark at . . .the thoughts are broken. . .

theory slut
You are a Theory Slut. The true elite of the
postmodernists, you collect avant-garde
Indonesian hiphop compilations and eat journal
articles for breakfast. You positively live
for theory. It really doesn't matter what
kind, as long as the words are big and the
paragraph breaks few and far between.


What kind of postmodernist are you!?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely far cuter than the one I got with the law books!