Friday, October 19, 2007

On open mindedness quiz

Welcome to another Friday here at Chez Itinerant. This quiz actually was not too bad in terms of accuracy. I think most folks would say I am pretty easygoing. Those close to me probably know there are moments where I will draw my line in the sand and say, "The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!" (Find the rest of the quote here). Because in the end, you have to know when to go easy and when to make your stand. Anyhow, go amuse yourselves.
You Are 72% Open Minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.

No comments: