Friday, October 01, 2010

The (in)famous First Line Shuffle Meme

It's Friday, and the two readers who stop by know that it is often quiz/meme day here. Anyhow, I have not done one of these things in a while, so here it goes. Happy Friday to everybody out there.

As seen in Liz's Tavern, the instructions:Step 1: Put your MP3 or other music player on random. Step 2: Post the first line (or two) from the first 25 songs that play. Step 3: Let everyone guess what artist and song the lines come from. Step 4: Bold when someone gets them right. Of course, you're not supposed to search anything but your memory to find the songs based on the lyrics I post.

The songs then:

    • Song 1: Never win first place, I don't support the team.
    • Song 2: Broken,/Yeah, you've been living on the edge of a broken dream.
    • Song 3: Step right up and don't be shy.
    • Song 4: I don't look good in no Armani Suits.
    • Song 5: Well you can just believe.
    • Song 6: Haven't we met?
    • Song 7: It's funny how I find myself in love with you.
    • Song 8: Lights go out, and I can't be saved.
    • Song 9: Rat-tailed Jimmy is a second hand hood.
    • Song 10: Summer. . .it turns me upside down.
    • Song 11: When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone.
    • Song 12: I was born an original sinner.
    • Song 13: How can you see into my eyes like open doors.
    • Song 14: I had to escape.
    • Song 15: If you need a little lovin'.
    • Song 16: I hold on so nervously.
    • Song 17: Tell me doctor, where are we going this time.
    • Song 18: My baby don't mess around.
    • Song 19: Call you up in the middle of the night.
    • Song 20: I am the Candyman - Coming from Bountyland.
    • Song 21: On the first part of the journey.
    • Song 22: Please allow me to introduce myself.
    • Song 23: You could never know what it's like.
    • Song 24: Hey driver/where're we going? I swear my nerves are showing.
    • Song 25: A nice breeze blows in.

    No comments: