Friday, December 02, 2016

Reading About The Reading Life: December 2, 2016 edition

Welcome to another edition of "Reading about the reading life" here at The Itinerant Librarian. This is where I collect stories about reading and the reading life. Basically, these are items related to reading, maybe writing and literacy, that I find interesting and think my four readers might find interesting as well with a little commentary. As with other features I do on this blog, I do it when I have time or feel like it. Comments are always welcome (within reason).  




Once more, it  has been  a bit of a while since I have done one of these. We are down to one full week of classes and then finals week at the college, so I am making a little time before the holidays really hit. Please remember to come back for my traditional holiday posts series later this month. Meantime, let's have a look at the reading world this month.



No comments: