A little bit from the challenge announcement:
- "The Blogger Shame challenge is a cheeky way to admit our guilt...and go about fixing it. Tackling those review books that have slipped through the cracks over the years. Any review book over 4 months past due is game!" This is the one catch; this is for somewhat old things, which I do have some of those.
- The minimum number is one book, one review.
I am going to keep it low, so to start out I will commit to three books read and reviewed. Naturally, if I manage more, I will upgrade. As always, I will add books to the list as I pick them up and link to the review once I post the review.
List of books read for this challenge:
- Seán Michael Wilson, Bushido: the Soul of the Samurai.
- Clay Cane, Live Through This.
- Jennifer Adams, Emma: an Emotions Primer.
- Jennifer Adams, Treasure Island: a Shapes Primer.