From the challenge page:
- Basically, the idea is to read nine books in each of the colors assigned. The book can have the color or a shade of the color in the title and/or on the book cover. So, for example, for blue, a book that has blue (or a shade of blue) in the title or the book cover.
This is a fixed number challenge, so I will be attempting to read and review nine books by color. I will add book titles to the list as I pick them up, and I will link the reviews as I post them.
List of books read for this challenge:
- P.J. O'Rourke, How the Hell Did This Happen? (Blue)
- David Gonzales and Elliot Serrano, Homies. (Red)
- Norman Ohler, Blitzed. (Yellow)
- David Liss, et.al., Green Hornet: Reign of the Demon.(Green)
- Colin Dickey, Ghostland. (Black)
- Jancis Robinson, The 24-Hour Wine Expert (White)
- (Book with any other color: purple, orange, silver, etc.)
- Rebecca Hankins and Miguel Juarez, Where are all the librarians of color? (Book with a word that implies color: rainbow, polka-dot, plaid, stripe, etc.)