Friday, February 11, 2022

Tarot Books Read in 2021

Welcome to this post in my series of top books read in 2021. Today I am looking at Tarot and other cartomancy and esoterica. This year the list is small as I only read three books on Tarot. This does not include the companion books I also read that came with some of the decks I used in 2021. I do have some titles I am looking forward to in 2022, so hopefully we will have a longer list next year. Meanwhile, let's focus on quality and not quantity. Links go to the reviews of the books. 




If you are ready to go deep into some more esoteric symbols in Tarot, this may be the book for you. 





If you are interested in using Tarot as part of your ceremonial magic practice, this may be the book for you. 





Anyone who practices Tarot at any level, especially if they also practice magic. In addition to the diverse amount of material, the author provides various exercises, prompts, and rituals to try out. For me, this was the best of the three in 2021, but they are all good overall. 



No comments: