Friday, September 16, 2022

Short book review: Garfield the Big Cheese: his 59th Book

Jim Davis, Garfield the Big Cheese: His 59th Book. New York: Ballantine Books, 2015. ISBN: 9780345526045.
 
Genre: comics and graphic novels
Subgenre: humor, children and young adult
Format: trade paperback
Source: Berea branch of the Madison County (KY) Public Library
 
I have read this book before but apparently forgot to write a review note. This one is like his other recent collections with light humor, and it's an easy read. For me, these volumes are a nice comfort read. Among the highlights: Garfield meets a locust, Jon proposes a book club, and some running/jogging humor. I appreciated the running humor as I have recently started running. Overall, this is a good and amusing book for all ages. I liked it. 

3 out of 5 stars.

No comments: