Friday, January 27, 2023

Top Fiction Read in 2022

According to my reading list and report for 2022, I read 9 fiction books. Out of those 9 books, I found three that I feel are worth sharing with my four readers, so here are my three top selections in fiction for 2022. These are books that I rated four or five stars out of five stars. These are books I read in 2022; they are not necessarily books published in 2022. Books are listed in no particular order. If I have a review posted, I am including the link.


 

 Best Lesbian Erotica of the Year, Volume 6.

From my review: "I can say after reading this book that the editor succeeds in presenting a diverse, enticing, at times moving collection of experiences and erotic adventures. This is an anthology that pushes the boundaries of what erotica can be and can do, and it is reflective of the times we live in." 

 

 

All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries, Book One).

From my review: "The book is well written with a good pace. This author proves that you can write a good, engaging, and fun story in a short novel."

 

  

Flesh and Steel: A Noctis and Lux Novel (Warhammer Crime). 

From my review: "The story draws you in. Varangantua is a big city with many sectors. Noctis has something to prove, and so does Lux. Just when you think the solution is at hand, the case takes another turn and gets more complicated." 


No comments: