Friday, August 28, 2026

10 Books About Books and Reading I Have Read

I recently realized that I have read quite a few books about books and the reading life, so I decided to pick out ten to share with my four readers. The books are not listed in any particular order, and I am including links to the reviews so readers can learn more if they wish. 


Paperbacks from Hell: the Twisted History of '70s and '80s Horror Fiction.


Words Onscreen: the Fate of Reading in a Digital World.



 A Pound of Paper: Confessions of a Book Addict.



 Book Love.


 

Browsings: a Year of Reading, Collecting, and Living With Books.



 The Card Catalog: Books, Cards, and Literary Treasures.



 The Bookshop Book.

 

 


 The Public Library: a Photographic Essay.

 

 


 The Library at Night.


Front cover image for A reader's book of days : true tales from the lives and works of writers for every day of the year

 The Reader's Book of Days: True Tales from the Lives and Works of Writers for Every Day of the Year.

 

 

 



No comments: