So, this is the challenge:
Some of the basic rules (you can click the link above to see the full information and to sign up if so moved):
- "This challenge will run from January 1st, 2015, until December 31st, 2015."
- "Books must be started on or after January 1st, 2015 to count."
- "Books can be any publication date and any genre, as long as at least the subject or one of the main characters is a vampire or werewolf." (I am betting much of my genre options here will be graphic novels, but we'll see).
- "Any other shifter with fur can also count. (i.e. cats, tigers, bears)." (Not sure I will find something with other shifters, but I will be on the lookout for something, at least for the fun factor).
As I usually do for challenges, I will list the books as I read them. When I post the review on the blog, I will add the link here as well. I am thinking this will be a challenge for me to have a little fun.
The goal is left open. The host say to "read as many werewolf and vampire books as you can." So, let's go low, and work our way up. I will commit to 5 to 10 books in this challenge. Naturally, we will upgrade if we do more.
List of books read for this challenge:
- Scott Snyder, American Vampire, Volume 5.
- Vic Malhotra, X-Files: Year Zero.
- Scott Snyder, American Vampire, Volume 7.
- Mitzi Szereto, Dark Edge of Desire.
- Elaine Lee, Vamps.
On a side note, I tried to do a check-in, but I cannot seem to find a "wrap up" post from the hosts (and I did search both the blogs that share the hosting), so I am not even sure they kept up with it. At any rate, I did complete it on my end.