So, without further ado:
Some of the basics:
- "This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015, and you can join at anytime."
- "Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine." (I need all the help I can get).
I am going low on this one in terms of commitment. As always, like in other challenges, if I read more, I will upgrade accordingly. So, I am committing to this level:
Clearly, if I read one, I am good, but I will try to do a bit more than that at least. I will post my reading list as I read the books. I will link to reviews posted to the blog as I get them done.
List of books read for this challenge:
- Scott Snyder, American Vampire, Volume 5.
- Kennedy Xu, Daomu.
- Scott Snyder, American Vampire, Volume 7.
- Mitzi Szereto, ed., Darker Edge of Desire.
- Ryan Burton, et.al., Dark Engine, Volume 1: The Art of Destruction.
- Brian Keene, Castaways.
- Steve Niles and Damien Worm, October Faction, Volume 1.
- Z. Rider, Insylum.
- Corina Sara Bechko, Heathentown.
- Elaine Lee, Vamps.
Update Note: Initial challenge completed 9/23/15. As I have read 9 books, I am upgrading level to:
Brave Reader = 6-10 books read and reviewed.
With Halloween coming up, I think I can make it to 10 books.
Update Note (12/31/15): With Vamps, I complete the challenge upgrade in full of 10 books read.