Here are some of the challenge details. Click on the image or the link above for more information and/or if you wish to join as well.
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.
- Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine. (This will work well with some of the other challenges I plan to try out this year).
Though last year I made it to the "Brave Reader" level, I am going to start low to give myself some leeway given the other challenges I want to attempt. As always, if I read more, I will upgrade my reading level. So, I will initially commit to the following level:
Read and review 1-5 horror books to receive the Running Scared badge.
As I usually do with reading challenges, I will add books to the list as I get to them.
List of books read for this challenge:
- Donny Cates, The Ghost Fleet, Volume 1.
- Richard Matheson, Hell House.
- Kim Andersoon, The Complete Love Hurts.
- Donny Cates, The Ghost Fleet, Volume 2.
- Corinna Sara Bechko, Aliens/Vampirella.
- Gustavo Duarte, Monsters! and Other Stories.
Update note (11/29/16): Challenge completed with six books. Given we are in the final stretch of the year, and even though I do have one or two more horror books to read soon, I am not going to upgrade for this year. If the challenge is offered next year, I am likely to try it again.