You can read the full rules at the link above, plus you can sign up too if interested. Here are some rule highlights:
- Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2016.
- Books may be used to count for other challenges as well. (Good. I will be crossing readings as much as I can).
For this challenge, I am committing initially to the following level:
Aside from the two first books I mentioned above, I will add other books to my list for this challenge as I read them. As for reviews, I will handle them a bit different for this challenge. If I have a review already written, I will simply link to that one after I finish the book. If I decide to modify or edit the review in light of rereading, I will do so. If I have not written a review for the book before, I will write a new review. This is a new reading challenge for me this year. If it sticks, I may keep doing it.
List of books reread for this challenge:
- Me of Little Faith (Audiobook edition).
- Bill Maher, New Rules. (Audiobook edition).
- Denis Leary, Why We Suck (Audiobook edition).
- Carole Cable, Cable on Academe.
Update note (11/29/16): I completed this challenge with 4 books. Since at this point, we are almost into December, I am not sure I can get many more in for this challenge, so I am stopping here. This challenge was not as easy as I thought it would be. While I had some books I wanted to reread this year, I did not get to them, or I just got caught up in new things. Maybe if the challenge happens in 2017 I will give another try.