Friday, May 20, 2022

Ten Books I Have Read With "Blood" in the Title

A while back I did a "list of ten (plus one) books I have read with numbers in the title." That was some good fun, so I figured I may do other variant blog posts on books with something in common in the title. This time I am doing a variant this time of books I have read that have the word "blood" in the title. I have read all of the books on this list. If I wrote a review for the book, the review was posted in the blog, I will provide the link. 

The list goes from the most recently read and then backwards in time. 
 
 

 
 

Bloodlines: an Agusto Zidarov Novel (Warhammer Crime, Warhammer 40,000)



 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
Blood Angels Omnibus (Warhammer 40,000)
 

 
 
 

 
 
Night of Blood (Minotaur Wars, Book 1)
 

 
 
Tides of Blood (Minotaur Wars, Book 2)
 

 
 
Empire of Blood (Minotaur Wars, Book 3)
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: