Friday, September 15, 2023

9 Books I have Read With a Unit of Time in the Title

This is just a simple list of books I am doing for fun. This list includes 9 books I have read that have a  unit of time in the title. Links on the book titles go to my book reviews. The books listed here are in no particular order. A nice thing I like about doing posts like these is that I get to revisit reviews of books I've read and remind myself what I said about those books at the time.


The Tabasco Cookbook: 125 Years of America's Favorite Pepper Sauce


Around the Tarot in 78 Days: a Personal Journey Through the Cards


Campbell's Cooking in Minutes


Corporate Crap: Lessons Learned from 40 Years in Corporate America


Jane Austen Cover to Cover: 200 Years of Classic Covers


Bestseller: a Century of America's Favorite Books


Browsings: a Year of Reading, Collecting, and Living With Books


The Circadian Tarot: a Daily Companion for Divination and Illumination


Uncle John's Old Faithful 30th Anniversary Bathroom Reader



No comments: