Some of the rules, according to their website:
- Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2017.
- Books must be owned by you prior to January 1, 2017. No library books. (I read a lot of library books, which is what at times distracts me from this challenge, so I will make an effort to pay a bit more attention).
Once again, I will attempt to complete the following mountain:
As always, if I read more, I will attempt to upgrade to the next mountain. I will add books to my list as I pick them up and read them. I will link the reviews on the list once I post them.
Books read for this challenge:
- Colette Baron-Reid, Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (with book).
- Editors of Yankee Magazine, Yankee Magazine's Living Well on a Shoestring.
- Clay Cane, Live Through This.
- Kathryn Petras and Ross Petras, The Stupidest Things Ever Said: Book of All-Time Stupidest Top Ten Lists.
- Jennifer Adams, et.al., Emma: an Emotions Primer.
- Jennifer Adams, et.al., Treasure Island: a Shapes Primer.
- Alana Fairchild, The Isis Oracle (deck and book set).
- Joanna Powell Colbert, The Gaian Tarot (deck and book set).
- Andy Schmidt, G.I. Joe: Future Noir. (review post scheduled)
- Jonathan J. Moore, Dreadful Diseases and Terrible Treatments. (review post scheduled)
- Ryan Mecum, Vampire Haiku. (review post scheduled)
- Melanie Marquis, Modern Spellcaster's Tarot. (deck and book set) (review to be written)
Update Note (11/30/17): Initial challenge completed. As of today, 8 books read and reviewed. Remaining books, except for number 12, have reviews done and scheduled for publication. Last book I am in process of writing the review.