Some of the rules, according to their website:
- Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2017.
- Books must be owned by you prior to January 1, 2017. No library books. (I read a lot of library books, which is what at times distracts me from this challenge, so I will make an effort to pay a bit more attention).
Once again, I will attempt to complete the following mountain:
As always, if I read more, I will attempt to upgrade to the next mountain. I will add books to my list as I pick them up and read them. I will link the reviews on the list once I post them.
Books read for this challenge:
- Colette Baron-Reid, Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (with book).
- Editors of Yankee Magazine, Yankee Magazine's Living Well on a Shoestring.
- Clay Cane, Live Through This.
- Kathryn Petras and Ross Petras, The Stupidest Things Ever Said: Book of All-Time Stupidest Top Ten Lists.