Here is the sign up link (you may have to scroll a bit on their page to see it) for details. The sign up time is closed, but you can enter late (like I am) by linking your reviews as you read them in the monthly link ups. I am linking below the January link up. You can keep up when other link ups go up by rss reader (how I do it):
I managed to read 5 books last year, so I am going to take a chance and commit initially to the following level:
I will add books to my reading list as I pick up and read them. I will add the links to the reviews as I get them posted.
List of books read for this challenge:
- Becky Libourel Diamond, The Thousand Dollar Dinner.
- Anthony Bourdain, Kitchen Confidential.
- Jancis Robinson, The 24-Hour Wine Expert.
- Leonardo Lucarelli, Mincemeat: the Education of an Italian Chef.
- Michael Ruhlman, Grocery.
Update note (11/30/17): With five books read and reviewed, I have completed this challenge for the year. At this point, I may consider doing it again next year.