Friday, July 05, 2024

Top 5 books I have read and reviewed so far in 2024

This is the first time I do a half year check in of my reading for a year. After seen a few folks doing it, especially on YouTube, I figured I could highlight some of the good books I have read so far this year. For this list, I have picked out books that I rated 5 out of 5 stars. There are other books I recommend that may have gotten 4 out of 5 stars, but this time I am going with the best of the best so far. These are not necessarily books published this year; they are books I read this year and reviewed. The books are not listed in any particular order. I am including links to the reviews so you can learn more.


 

Our History Has Always Been Contraband


 Will You Give Me a Reading?



 

Tarot for the Hard Work.


Women Who Murder


Psalms of My People. 



No comments: